Tuesday, June 18, 2013

50 FACTS ABOUT...MEEEE!




1.I am 12 year old in real life.

2.I started playing ROBLOX on November 25 2009.

3.I have been hacked.

4.I do dance on ROBLOX and create hip hop dances in real life.

5.I am 5"4ish in real life.

6.My closest and best friends on ROBLOX are, chubgir12 and 7honey7inparis

7. On ROBLOX i'm called jada jad jade morgan  and Nia.

8.I LOVE Dance Moms.

9.I have a bone that sticks out on the side of my foot. Weird huh?

10.I have a pet dog named Roxy.

11. I love turkey burgers I eat them more then regular red meat burgers.

12.I'd rather eat turkey bacon than regular bacon.

13.I had BC for 2 months then got hacked and wasnt going to get hacked again and loose my account,but I came back.

14.I love to wear floral print clothes.

15.I am ok with building.

16. Soup is my go to meal if there is nothing else I want.

17. My favorite take out dinner is Chinese food.

18. I love fashion.

19. I have a youtube account.

20.My favorite colors are cyan an purple.

21. I love making decals on roblox

22.I act very childish alot of the time.

23. I get mad very easily.

24.I love the show The Nanny.

25.I love the show Full House.

26. Gabby Douglas is my favorite athlete.

27.My favorite ROBLOX designer is papermousee.

28.I looove to wear dresses on ROBLOX.

29.I love to wear converse on RoBLOX and in real life.

30.I am native american, african american, and part irish.

31.My favorite disney princess is Tiana.

32.I find it easier to use a PC rather than a MAC.

33.I have the first I pod touch no camera sadly.

34.I have a youtube show called Traveling Jada.

35.I love the Harlem shake background I use for my blog even though you mostly see 7honey7inparis.

36. I have trouble sleeping at night with out my lava lamp.

37.I have trouble watching Titanic I will always start to cry.

38. Phew almost done. I am against eating any and all types of animals that live in the sea.

39 I had turkey burgers for dinner tonight. YUM!

40.I am obsessed with As Told By Ginger.

41.I am very messy.

42.I HATE cleaning.

43.I love hastags.

44.My favorite music artist are Nicki Minaj, Alcicia Keys, Usher, and Beyonce.

45. I live in the United States.

46. I HATE middle school.

47.I LOOOOOOOOVE Boston cream pies!

48.I love pizza from papa johns and donatos.

49.I was obsessed with Dora till I was like 7.

50.I have had brownie with like 5 chocolates in it and it taste sooooooo sweet.

Well that's 50 facts about me so  tune in next time for my next blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment