Saturday, June 22, 2013

TERRIBLY SAD NEW D: :(






Okay, so, well last year, my grades weren't doing so well. My parents didn't really like that,and blamed it on ROBLOX. I have been hacked and my parents began to think, she needs to just get off that site. So, they have been talking about blocking the website from al computer (including i pads i pods cell phones , ect.) in my house. To make sure I don't get on at some one else's house they might change my pass so I am certain to never get on. I will have to have good grades in order to be on. I don't start school till the end of august and I don't get my report card till the beginning of November. I am so sad that I will leave you guys. I hope you guys aren't mad at me. It my fault I am in this position I started to slip towards the end of the quarter and I knew I was. I just didn't do anything about it. Since I am learning my mistakes. Clearly I need to put my life in order. I know the order my life needs to be in and education is 3rd on my list. Friends (including ROBLOX friends) come after. I need to just take a break from ROBLOX. This is partly my self decision. I feel myself that I can do better and could have done better. So I also want to prove to myself and parents I can do better. So hopefully you guys aren't mad at me, hopefully you support me. I am planning on rescheduling my party I wasn't able to come on do to this situation. It will be the up coming Friday same time same place. I will send out pm's about it. So don't worry. Please don't be mad at me that i didn't come try to forgive me.Well sorry if you guys are bored this was a very long post there won't be many like this unless I have something really important to say. Thank you for reading it means a lot. Oh and when I check my number of views on my blog. I HAD 100 BLOG VIEWS!!!!!! Thank you guy  soooo much it means a lot to me :) well thats all for this post.


                                                         Signed
                                                       ~Jada554~

No comments:

Post a Comment