Monday, October 28, 2013

How I became Jada5554: Chapter One: The discovery of ROBLOX


  So it was like any other Saturday. I was watching t.v. my brother was upstairs on the laptop. I got bored of what I was watching, so I went upstairs to play with my brother. My older brother Marcus was plying this strange game. The people looked weird, they were made of blocks, they were almost like legos. I asked him what he was playing, he said ROBLOX. Of course being an 8 year old, I was highly interested. So he let me play for a few minutes. I wasn't very good at it to be honest, I sucked monkey butt I was terrible. It was a zombie killing game any ways, like i'd be good at that. So, for the next couple days I kept bothering him to let me play it. He got tired of me using his account so he said you know what I'm just going to make you your own account. So that day, that beautiful day changed my life forever. It was November 25, 2009. So he asked me what I wanted my name to be. I sad Jade100, sadly it had already been taken, so he said how about jada554. I decided it was close enough so it was okay. I was so happy. Back then, there wasn't much to fashion on ROBLOX, so my first outfit choices, well not so good. They were a bratz t-shirt and hello kitty jumper. Not the cutest of clothing, but I was 8 wasn't that much into fashion at that time.
I played ROBLOX for maybe 2 months before I started to rarely use it. I came on maybe once a week at the most. then I finally just quit playing. I didn't play much at all during 2010. I thought that I might just leave ROBLOX forever........

                                                         TO BE COUNTINUED


No comments:

Post a Comment