Monday, July 15, 2013

Mall Haul

Okay so here is the haul to  things I got at the mall. I went to 3 stores where I bought something. So lets start out with the stuff  I got from American Eagle ( I am not bragging in any way I am very thankful and feel blessed for what I got)


This top is the Favorite Tee in this bright pinkish color it didn't show up as bright as I wanted it to tho but in all it is very soft and great to wear like a cami under. The shirt also on the side has a golden seem in it so thats cute.

The top above is a creamy orange peach kind of color. Its super soft its a "v" neck si again great to wear cami's under.

The next item it wouldn't show up on camera very well but it was a cute set of earrings 2 sets of studs a 1 set of hoops with beads on them.

Okay that is all for the American Eagle section now for the Forever 21.



I didn't get much there I was going to get nail polish but they were not on sail like they were supposed to be.  So all I got was a pair of Black skinny jeans.


The jeans are very snug and fit well I am glad I found them (on sale as well) I have rouble finding a good pair of black jeans so I am happy to have found them.






Okay the rest of the items I got are all from Aeropostale. So yes. I am going to start off with the tops.



This here is a blue-green type top its coming up more pastel blue on camera tho but any ways its super soft and comfortable and again great with cami's.



This top again looking more pastel green then what it really is, is a lime green soft top its a "v" neck like the blue one. Its is great with a cami. So yea.




This  top is an Aero logo tee. The blue on it is looking more sky blue but really its brighter. Its a soft  material so I like it.



The tee is again a logo tee. It is bejeweled with silver square studs spelling Aero. It is made out of the material form the previous top so again soft.



Now I got 3 pairs pants from Aero(1 jean 1 cropped sweats 1 shorts)


I love how these jeans are a washed faded color they are ultra skinny jeans but fit fine so yes I love them.



These are the capri cropped heritage sweats in purple. I love them they are great to sleep in super soft great for any time really.



These are the heritage shorty shorts. Once you feel them you faint they are sooo soft.   Great to wear to bed on a hot summer night or any night really. If you get 1 pair of shorts while at Aero I soo recomend these.


Okay well thats all I got today hope you enjoy. Thanks.





                                                                     Signed
                                                                   ~Jada554~

No comments:

Post a Comment