Sunday, July 14, 2013

Updates/pretelling about haul

Okay well I am going to be changing the name of the blog since many of you have guessed I have quit ROBLOX and am having a great life with out it actually. I feel free. So yes I am done with it for good. Okay I will be changing the name of my blog since I umm well quit what half the blog is about so yes if the name changes that doesn't mean your on the wrong blog. I will still be going by the name Jada so yea.  Thats all the updates and now I have up coming news so stay tuned.



                                                     -Comercial Break-








Okay so today I am going to a mall and I am going to do a haul of what I get with pictures. So yes I will be going to stores like Aeropastle,  Forever 21, and Claire's. So yes I am very excited actually I am going in a few hours so thats good. I am not trying to brag am excited because I am going with my mom and we don't do much together so I feel very blessed. So yes I will post the haul where I will review and describe the things I like about the items. I am mostly looking for yoga shorts nail polish and earrings by the way. So yea. Well thats all for now buh-bye.



                                                             Signed
                                                           ~Jada554~


No comments:

Post a Comment