Saturday, July 20, 2013

Advice column

Okay so these days there are many of you who have some problems in life where you want some advice and don't know where to get it from. Well thats where I come in. So I really want to help you guys in any way shape or form I can, so here is what I want from you. Comment down below or message me on movie star planet. I will take 10 questions a week and make a weekly blog post about them giving you the answer in my opinion  or what/how I feel about the issue. So when you comment or message me I want to know a few things. 1. Do you want your identity secret or is it ok to tell who you are? 2. Tell me the issue  and if you have tried any ways to conclude/stop the issue? 3. Whats your gender? ( some times gender can have an affect on how to solve or how a problem accured)
So yes message me in at movie star planet my name is jada5542 ( i wont accept friend request btw)
or comment down below. ( I will not give away any of my personal information)
You must be willing to let me use your problem in my blog you will remain unknown if you want to. Stay tuned to see how I can help who knows some one may be asking them things as you. I am here to help not to hurt I will not judge based on where your are from what you look like or skin color or issue.
If it is so  serious or seceretive that you don't want me to share your issue with the world then please state that in you message or comment. I will do these every Saturday. So Please send all your messages Before Saturday if you want a chance for me to answer on here. Thank you for reading please send in you will remain secret  as wanted if you do not say you want to remain a secret you are giving me permission to use you  character name. So yes. Well that is all for this blog.




                                                             Signed
                                                             ~Jada554~

1 comment:

  1. Hi! So I mean sometimes people just turn on me very quick... Like they pretend to be my friend or something and then they do something to me like bad... and Idk what to do.. My bestfriend/only friend moved schools, I mean what do I do? I have no true friends

    ReplyDelete