Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sorry for not being active

I am so sorry for not posting a good post in over week. I feel like crap honestly. I started school on this week so I have been busy with that. So I am sorry about that. School must come first. So I wanted to tell you guys a little bit on how my first day of school went. So keep reading if you want to know.



                                                                   DAY 1

 So I came to school and we wait outside till we got to our home rooms. This chick. This ugly chick. Has the nerve to the second my friend and I walk to where the 7th graders stand, to comment on our outfits. Like really we aren't even at school for 5 minutes and your talking about us thinking we can't hear you. -.- Stupid people. So I go to homeroom with my friend. In the class there is barely any one there. Then one by one the class go worse. A lot of people I don't like or just do not want in my class are well, in my class. So after homeroom we went to our encore classes. Band class was packed. Then I have my computer class. With a mean teacher. Bleeeh!! So yea the rest of the day after encore classes we staying in home room. At 7th period we went to the other class and I ended up sitting by my self because teacher give us seats. Where  I was sitting by my self I sat behind a really cute guy who went to my school last year just never spoke to him. HE annoys the poo out of me though. (sorry if what I am about to say insults your race or makes you feel uncomfortable) I sit next to this girl who when she is mad speak really fast in Spanish. So H annoyed her and she said I don't know what in Spanish. HE ust sits there and about 10-15 seconds with out saying somethign just staring at me with his mouth open. Then says "She just called me a nigga didn't she?" I just bursted out laughing, for more then one reason might I add. You may not find this funny but, there are many reasons why I do not he is so upset. (Do not judge me saying this in perspective of a white person because I am not I am mostly black) I felt this was funny because he is actualy black. (please do not take this racialy offensive) That was basically day one....


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment