Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Get our prices lowered!


 As many of you have seen the most recent update to ROBLOX has been the  making clothing prices over 12x the prices the were last week. I was a little mad that the prices went up to 5 tix and 2 robux. But this is unbelievable! I mean what the heck?!?!?m  300 tix for a freaking pair of pants or a shirt!

WERE YOU PEOPLE DRUNK THE DAY YOU DECIDED TO PUBLISH THIS UPDATE?!?!?

I can't even think of what was going through there heads!

Stocks on ROBLOX will plumet!
 We will be at an all time low
We we all know that know at least 85% of NBC people will not be able to buy clothes. If the do they will only be able to buy them once ever 30 days!
The people who made the clothes are stopping because the know no one will buy them!

HOW STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE TO 'OKAY' THIS I MEAN THE FREAK WAS WRONG WITH Y'ALL!!???!?!?

I MEAN IT  THESE STUPID UPDATES KEEP HAPPENING!!! I THINK THE ONLY GOOD UPDATE THAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE MAY WAS THE RECENT MUSIC UPDATE
I WILL QUIT IF ONE MORE THING LIKE THIS HAPPENS I'M DONE! THE SITE IS NO FUN ANY MORE! THEY JUST ROSE THE PRICES SO MORE PEOPLE WOULD BUY GAME CARS YOU KNOW WHAT NO IM NOT BUYING A GAME CARD I WILL LEAVE! LOWER THE PRICE OR I'M OUT!


                                                                     Signed
                                                                  ~Jada554

No comments:

Post a Comment