Saturday, August 3, 2013

I am disappionted so much in ROBLOX

As many of you know I have recently returned to ROBLOX. The sad thing is I have noticed hacking has increased. The admins of ROBLOX should instead of focusing on make the site more "user friendly" They need to have more fire walls on the site. I think some one attempted to hack me but failed. I have been to like 10 games all personal servers and have been hacked. I saw a person on a guest account  it wasnt a knock off guest it was a real guest account and was using free chat. What the heck ROBLOX. Get a handle on this. Hackers are terrorizing you childrens childhood. Do you know how terrible that must be?!?! One of the awesomest builders on ROBLOX may or may not ever build a game again because you people allow hackers to get into games. I thinks its sad and I wish you would take some of that time you people use to make it more "user friendly" to make it more hacker free. It is sad how badly hacking has got on ROBLOX please repost this as your blurb on ROBLOx maybe the will notice us and actualy pay attention to the players for once!


                                                          Signed
                                                        ~Jada554

No comments:

Post a Comment