Thursday, August 15, 2013

Application Form to be dance teacher at S.S.D.C.

Copy and past this then PM me your application. Read the bottom it has important  information about the job.



Dance Teacher application for Star Struck Dance Co. <3


Do you have any background with dance on ROBLOX? If so, tell me about it.

Will you respect the choices of the other dance teachers?

Can you teach my dance routines?

Can you be left at my studio with admin?

If I am not able can you do pyramid?

Explain in detail how you imagine you class at the studio.

Can you make up your own dance routine.

Have you ever been to a dance completion on ROBLOX.


Please know that I want honest answers I can tell if you lied. So do not disrespect me and my dance Co. You will also have to prepare a routine for me to see. This routine must be self made. Only two of which who apply will get the job. Understand I can fire you from my studio You will have to(virtualy) Sign a contract. So thank you for applying.




                                                           Signed
                                                        ~Jada554

No comments:

Post a Comment