Sunday, August 11, 2013

Not naming names but one friends of mine cares more about people she met maybe a month or 2 or 3 ago then me

I feel like my friends are a little more friendly to others then me. Yes the people there with are nice. Trust me  it's not that I don't like there friends, cause I do. I just feel like I am lesser importance then others. I wish it wasn't like this. I hate feeling jealous. I feel terrible that I feel this way but its true. If i' am talking and my friends are with there friends then... they do not listen to me really. I wish life wasn't like this. Maybe ROBLOX is just not for me anymore I mean is it just me or do friends move on. Is that saying "boyfriends and girlfiriends come and go but friends are forever" just one big lie. I don't want to seem un-greatful or anything for the friends I have, I'm not  I just want to go back to when my friend were mostly together just us. Now my friends all some how seem to know the same group of people. Since I have come back from my leap of absence, my friends have been very chummy with a group f people. Why do I feel this way? Am I just a person who has trouble letting go? Most likely. Not the point though. I don't want my friends to play the sympothy card like always. They stay by me all the time for like 2 days then leave after and go back to what ever. When ever I want to do something with my groups they get mad and I apologize. If they want to do something with a group there in, I have to wait till there done and I don't get mad at all. It just annoys me. Why can't life be simpler.  I guess were moving on growing up. Oh well I guess our friend ship is coming to  a hault. They will doubtfully check my blog to see this soo oh well. I don't care really. They will just play the sypothy card and then leave me ONCE AGAIN!. I can't do anything about that. So well I am going to go to sleep now and umm well watch some episodes from old tv series. :(-Felling: Sad and Lonely




                                                               Singed
                                                            ~Jada554

No comments:

Post a Comment