Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hey guys I am asking for Donations.

I am going to be having 3 different t-shirts.  The least expensive price is 5Robux and 50 tix. The regular price is 10 robux and 110 tix. The very graciously price is 55 robux and 550. It would mean alot if you buy them.If you buy them this is what you will get: You will get a shout out on my blog, status, blurb, and twitter, you will also have the honer of getting to spend the day with me and my friends. I will also make a decal of you. So please Buy one of them when they come out. Thank you for 600 blog views!!


                             

                                                                       Signed
                                                                     ~Jada554

No comments:

Post a Comment