Tuesday, August 13, 2013

UPDATES!!!!!

Okay I have like 2 or 3 updates for you all.

NUMBER ONE: I am going to be adding a new segment to my blog. Jada's weekly fashion post. I give tips or outfit Ideas ask some questions some times so we can know whats in for this Autumn. Stuff like that. I will start it next week.

NUMBER TWO: I am making another new segment called: Storm Chaser Jada. It is where I go to games with storms in them or disasters it them and I record showing you some times they will be earthquakes or fire or nukes or flood or tornado's

NUMBER THREE: How have you guys been liking my O.O.T.D's? I love getting feed back form you guys it would mean a lot if you gave me ideas on what to improve on and such.

That's all the updates I have. Please check me out daily. Thats how often I try to post.



                                                                 Signed
                                                              ~Jada554

No comments:

Post a Comment