Tuesday, August 13, 2013

O.O.T.D Wednesday Sorry I did not post yesterdays the it got lost in my footage.

Here is the link to the youtuber I was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCCn1Dtb4qE

This is the video where she wore it. She is also one of my favorite youtubers. So go subscribe to her. Sorry about yesterdays OOTD I lost in the huge amount of clips I have for MY new segment Storm Chaser Jada.

OH and OOTd's will become more rare beccause I start school next week. So wil blog post so I have mny prerecorded and am working on pre writen posts. For the lastest on Jada554 though follow me on twitter @Jada554.


                                                                     Signed
                                                                  ~Jada554

No comments:

Post a Comment