Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to school update:

Okay so like most of you I will be starting school soon. I am telling you this 1. to help you and 2. so you know why I will not be very active. First of all. I am by force limiting my self to going one day during the school week. Unless I get the day off and I don't have homework, or I am on break,then those are the only reason I will break that. I start school next week. My last day of being on for hours and hours is Tuesday, if your wondering. I will go on twitter though still. I am once I get all my school supply's will be making a haul video for you guys. I will also like the Saturday after I start school will be a video on how to stay organized since I know that some of you are starting middle school this year so like why not. So yes. I hope you guys respect my choice on not being on as much. I hope yo all know that ROBLOX can't be your main focus. I am saying his because if I focused more on the outside world and others last year and I highly regret it. I didn't do as well as I could have at school. I lost a lot of things that really just made my life boring. So when I say this I am saying this out of my own experience, DO NOT FORGET ANY CLASS WORK GET IT ALL DONE AND TURNED IN! I am working on tips for middle school, and school in general. So stay tuned for that. It will be up later today or tomorrow. So yes I guess I will call this Part one to my  back to school blog collection.




                                                               Signed
                                                             ~Jada554

No comments:

Post a Comment